Sunday, July 8, 2007

In 7.4 - 2007

I met my friend, Jessica, in 7/4. She invited me to perade and fire work in Hills. It was first Independence day in America to me, and it was wonderful time except some situations.
When the perade started, I saw a lot of fun things, espacially, I couldn't forget yellow fire engines in Hills because I have never seen yellow fire engines in Korea. Always I thought that there are only red fire engines in the world, but now I don't think like that. I've changed my mind since I saw the yellow fire engines.
After the perade finished, I met Jed's uncle family. (Jed is Jessica's husband.) His uncle has a daughter and a son, but the daughter's name was Jami. The name was same with me except letter "e". Jami was 10 years old and she was so cute. She gave me necklace candy, and she had curiosity about me. We talked together and watched fire work.
I had a good time with my friends.

top : Jessica and her son Ryker
second : perade
third : a yellow fire engine
bottom : Jami

No comments: